Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for 1992 Paul Harvey story
My husband is a retired Kentucky State Trooper.  In 1992, Paul Harvey mentioned him. His partner was shot and paralyzed during a domestic. My husband flew to Georgia to be with him and  bring him home with honors. While on way to airport, my husband was riding with Georgia State Trooper.  They got in pursuit. The suspects jumped and ran. My husband, wearing his KSP grey dress uniform, chased one of the suspects, climbing wall and catching suspect in a populated neighborhood.  Because he didn’t have radio to call in, he asked someone to call 911 to give location. 

Would really love to find it to have for my husband for our 25 wedding anniversary.
(01-30-2021, 07:40 AM)Suzanneginter Wrote: My husband is a retired Kentucky State Trooper.  In 1992, Paul Harvey mentioned him. His partner was shot and paralyzed during a domestic. My husband flew to Georgia to be with him and  bring him home with honors. While on way to airport, my husband was riding with Georgia State Trooper.  They got in pursuit. The suspects jumped and ran. My husband, wearing his KSP grey dress uniform, chased one of the suspects, climbing wall and catching suspect in a populated neighborhood.  Because he didn’t have radio to call in, he asked someone to call 911 to give location. 

Would really love to find it to have for my husband for our 25 wedding anniversary.

I'll see what I can find, but not promising anything.

PH Archives webmaster