Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requests Go Here!
Looking for episode-Dirt Roads vs Paved Roads
In 1985 (or thereabouts), Mr. Harvey did a TROTS on a fight that broke out after the Tennessee Volunteers vs. Alabama Rolling Tide game in Birmingham, AL. A Volunteers fan bit a Tide fan's ear off. The tagline was "Smokey's Bite Worse than Bark." Do you have that TROTS clip?
(03-14-2022, 12:53 AM)apneal95 Wrote: In 1985 (or thereabouts), Mr. Harvey did a TROTS on a fight that broke out after the Tennessee Volunteers vs. Alabama Rolling Tide game in Birmingham, AL. A Volunteers fan bit a Tide fan's ear off. The tagline was "Smokey's Bite Worse than Bark." Do you have that TROTS clip?

Not that I'm aware of, but I'll look. Thanks!
(03-14-2022, 08:57 PM)Any chance you tracked this down? admin Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 12:53 AM)apneal95 Wrote: In 1985 (or thereabouts), Mr. Harvey did a TROTS on a fight that broke out after the Tennessee Volunteers vs. Alabama Rolling Tide game in Birmingham, AL. A Volunteers fan bit a Tide fan's ear off. The tagline was "Smokey's Bite Worse than Bark." Do you have that TROTS clip?

Not that I'm aware of, but I'll look. Thanks!
[quote="admin" pid="1" dateline="1605001904"]
Hey folks! If you have a request, please post here in this thread. We'll do the best we can to find what you're looking for.

Thanks!

PH Archives webmaster
Hi, I assume I am addressing Gil Gross, but perhaps not and you can answer my question or direct me to the proper contact.
I LOVED Paul Harvey and his Rest of the Stories. I am a retired teacher and I am interested in sharing the stories with next generation children. However I wondered about copyright protection if I wanted to publish a book. I think Paul was such a gifted storyteller and most, if not all of his stories have historical interest and wonderful values. Does Paul's family have the rights over his stories or are you the only one who has preserved them? Please advise me as to what I could do to pursue this. I would certainly credit him of course.
Thank you,
BLUEBERRYGAL
(01-28-2023, 07:48 PM)BLUEBERRYGAL Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 09:51 AM)admin Wrote: Hey folks! If you have a request, please post here in this thread. We'll do the best we can to find what you're looking for.

Thanks!

PH Archives webmaster
Hi, I assume I am addressing Gil Gross, but perhaps not and you can answer my question or direct me to the proper contact.
I LOVED Paul Harvey and his Rest of the Stories. I am a retired teacher and I am interested in sharing the stories with next generation children. However I wondered about copyright protection if I wanted to publish a book. I think Paul was such a gifted storyteller and most, if not all of his stories have historical interest and wonderful values. Does Paul's family have the rights over his stories or are you the only one who has preserved them? Please advise me as to what I could do to pursue this. I would certainly credit him of course.
Thank you,
BLUEBERRYGAL

Sadly the copyright for these stories is in limbo. So I would advise not publishing them.

Thanks for asking!

PH Archives admin