Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requests Go Here!
(11-10-2020, 09:51 AM)admin Wrote: Could we have a "Download Whole Library" link?  That would be awesome, if everything to date was all in one big zip file.  Thanks.
(06-24-2021, 05:21 AM)JanessaVR Wrote:
(11-10-2020, 09:51 AM)admin Wrote: Could we have a "Download Whole Library" link?  That would be awesome, if everything to date was all in one big zip file.  Thanks.

No for several reasons:
1) The library changes every so often

2) Large zip files are subject to corruption. Even the ones I have on here have problems.

PH Archives webmaster
Does anyone remember the Paul Harvey “Rest of the Story” segment about Laquey? (Where there’s a Will, there’s a Laquey) …. Better yet does anyone have a copy of this and won’t mind posting it?
I am from Morton County Kansas.  Back in the late 90s and I'm sure an earlier date based on when others heard,  Paul H. TROTS talked about Morton County and "if you wanted to get away with murder go to Morton county."  Would you know what show that was or how I could locate that segment?  Thanks.
Hi,

I’m looking for the story about a Stanford University Dean / President who chose to resign for the privilege of care for his ill spouse.

Any help is greatly appreciated 

Jkdiehlx7
(11-10-2020, 09:51 AM)admin Wrote: Hey folks! If you have a request, please post here in this thread. We'll do the best we can to find what you're looking for.

Thanks!

PH Archives webmaster

Looking for a bit you did on the radio the rest of the story the gift of the magi
Am hoping you might have the Rest of the Story episode from 1986 or 1987 that told the interesting story of then Iceland President Vigdís Finnbogadóttir about her believing in ghosts. I happened to be working at the Armed Forces Radio there when that episode aired, and almost got into trouble as the Iceland President was purportedly "not to be discussed"; yet the American embassy was inundated with supportive calls because of Paul Harvey's talking of this to  the American people - whom Icelanders thought they didn't care about their country (it was nearing the time of the summit between Reagan and Gorbachev).

And if found (or any other interesting stories I find come up), is it permissible to "air it" on an internet radio station that is non-profit (i.e. Jetstreamradio.com)? Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Ken Wood
Dirt roads story, where can I find Pauls audio?

Looking for Dirt Roads story.  Paul Harvey’s Audio
Hi All! I was so excited to find this archive today! I’m looking for a TROTS from the early 1990’s. It was one of Paul’s stupid criminal segments. It was about a man who was arrested for murder because he walked into a police station (looking for unrelated information) at the exact time that his description and ABP were coming over the fax. The story took place in Ketchikan, Alaska.
Thanks so much for your work on this.  I loved Paul Harvey and am so glad to see this site.

It must have been over 30 years ago probably between 1992 and 1997 or so… that I heard Paul Harvey discuss the great Masters of Art. He explained how all of the great artists of the world have something in common….  He talked about Micheangelo, Davinci, and others.  Sculptures, painters whatever the medium - the Masters all would create their work and then set it aside, then days or weeks later they came back and intentionally painted over something or chipped something off the sculpture.   He said “It’s not what you put into art that makes it great, but what you take away from it.”    

At the time I was just out of college and starting my portrait photography and video studio which ran for about 30 years.  I took that lesson about the power of editing and have used it almost everyday of my life.  I want to hear the story again and share it with my family.

I wish I had more info to help you find it.  Thanks for any attempt.